Vitrine, Glass, Louis XVI Style Mahogany Curved Glass, Vintage, Gorgeous
French Louis XVI style mahogany vitrine/ display cabinet, 20th c. Case fitted with single glazed door, flanked by curved glass side panels, interior with two glass shelves, rising on fluted tapered legs, approx 63.5"h, 54.5"w, 19d. Wear and imperfections from age, use, and movement. Small ding in center of door trim and on left side.
Old World Elegance at Reasonable Prices! The item "Vitrine, Glass, Louis XVI Style Mahogany Curved Glass, Vintage, Gorgeous" is in sale since Sunday, July 26, 2020.
This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Cabinets & Cupboards". The seller is "oldeurope71" and is located in Austin, Texas.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Curved
- Department: Adults
- Style: Louis XVI
- Item Height: 63.5"h, 54.5"w, 19"d
- Item Width: 54.5 ins
- Assembly Required: No
- Material: Glass
- Mounting: Free Standing
- Theme: Traditional
- Region of Origin: France
- Depth: 19 ins
- Sub-Style: French
- Width: 55 ins
- vitrine, Austin, vintage, mahogany: French Louis XVI style mahogany vitrine/ display c
- display cabinet, 20th C. , glass doors: cabinet, French furniture, European, curved glass
- Height: 64 ins
- Type: Cabinet
- Antique: No
- Color: Dark Wood Tone
- Item Length: 19 uns
- Room: Den
- Set Includes: Doors
- Brand: Vintage
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Unknown
- Time Period Manufactured: 20th century